Fashion Photography Journal

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Roses are Red



As you have probably already noticed, I'm always drawn to blues and pale colours in my shoots! I have been wanting to create something bolder and brighter for a while now, and as soon as I saw Casper and Pearl's latest collection 'Love Child' I knew I had to base a shoot around the colour red. Paired with bold lips and slick hair (by the talented Sophie Knox), Sophie Hendrickson's quirky and young designs were a dream to photograph in the studio. 








Photographer / stylist : Marissa Alden
Model : Madison V @ London mgt group
HMUA : Sophie Knox
Designer : Casper and Pearl
- Special thanks to the Maximum Agencies team

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Marissa Alden | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig