Fashion Photography Journal

Thursday 11 February 2016

Bittersweet


New editorial out on in 'Lucy's Magazine'.


Being a strong believer in D.I.Y, I decided to give painting my own backdrop a go. Although I am definitely no Oliphant, It is something I would love to experiment with in future shoots. I was quiet surprised at how such a subtle texture could transform an image.  When I was younger I always loved painting, so it was almost nostalgic picking up the paintbrush again. We shot this in my home studio with a very small team (just the model and I), which also brought me back to when I first started photography and didn't have access to the amazing team that I have now. Thanks Sophie for being your beautiful self in front of my lens.












Model : Sophie @ London mgt group 
Photographer / stylist : Marissa Alden 
Designer : Simmone Standing 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Marissa Alden | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig